Sunday, November 30, 2008

Change, Change

These letters, my letters, are scrambled everywhere
Rearrange them, change them, I don’t care
This alphabet, my alphabet, is the reason that we met
Words followed by a shadow of you,
Staring under the sunny sky, blue.



I am starting to come under the impression that your whole life isn't going to be the same for long periods at a time. Which has it's pros and cons. It makes life interesting, but is it good? Some people say change is good. But how can change always be so pleasant? I believe that there is change for the good and change for the bad. 

I think people fear change because they don't want to face something that is unknown. Understandable, yet stupid. Everyone has been afraid of some kind of change. . . feelings, appearances, weather, plans.  Everyone needs, in my opinon, to go through both negative and positive change. Change will change you [duh] but for the good, no matter what kind of change it may be. 

I need change.

No comments: